Wednesday, August 7, 2013



I am only whole with two hemispheres
With their ever changing push and pull
Of the sea of me constantly and currently
Drifting back and forth

And when I tell you that the north
Of my equator is chilled with all these
Disappointing shifts in other earths
I need you to embrace the cold
And weather my winter

Because south of the overly intellectual
Is that heat of my heart connected
To my southern pole
It’s my simplified language
And light touches of your neck
Right behind your ear

I am a traveler between my two poles
And I make no apologies for my diverse climate
It is only healthy for the world of my self
To vary wildly
And I am a traveler in my soul
From all the points on my compass
I will keep moving and seeing all my seasons

Please I will help keep you warm
And bathe you in the cool waters
Come with me and see my beautiful scenery

No comments:

Post a Comment